Monday, April 6, 2009

STARTING TODAY!

Hi,
This is my first-ever attempt at blogging. I have always felt, blogging is a somewhat, self-promoting sort of thing to do... I mean why should you be interested in what I write unless I am Amitabh Bachchan? So why am I doing this? Ok, confession: I am under official pressure to do this, so here goes. Please, if you do happen to visit this blog, tell me when it's getting officious or plain boring... Here's a bit about myself (promise, just a bit): Am married to same man for the last 18 years; have two boys, aged 16 going on 17 and 12 going on 13. Until I began editing Good Housekeeping (GH to us), I didn't know I would really, really enjoy (ok, some days, it's more of 'not mind') doing what I do. What else? I love to eat and drink even more. I am also a pessimist. Both these twin devlils, drink and pessimism, I try to fight on a daily basis and never fail to advise GH readers to try and do likewise since I am convinced (most days) both are vile non-virtues... More about life, family, friends and Good Housekeeping next time...

1 comment:

  1. hey ......here i am ....always try to fight on a daily basis and at the same time there are many people who are thriving on my advices.....but i like to call myself optimistic....who else fights pessimism..

    ReplyDelete